Friday 27 September 2013

[Music] Q dee @Q1_dee - miss makavelli

  







My name is Quddus Olayode Lawal a.K.a Q'DEE dA African Prince I was born and bred in lagos and am from oyo state ibadan 2 be precise.I started doin music in the year 2000 and I was inspire by Boyz 2Men in d early 90s and later fall in love with R,Kelly.I started hittin up professionally in d year 2002 when we put a show 2geda wit a group called Squash squad and Afterward left d group and proceed on my solo career I moved on and I happen 2 b apart of a reality show host by GML in 2005 and happen 2 b d best in d reality show which Ruggedman,Asha,Face etc and later I was part of Amen award a 5days show with Ruggedman,dagrin and some. other artist then in d year 2005 and afterward I move ahead and I was also part of style plus lunch in Lagos @ white house I happen 2 b d 1 who opens d show 4 dem and I also perform 4 guinness promo show which a whole lots of artist were there in year 2006 and also perform in star mega jam show @ LOVE GARDEN which I also feature @ paul play lunch show of hitsville Album,and I was nominated as d most sophisticated in dynamics award and I played so many show and up to date I just drop a single called Miss Macavelli and we're tryin to capture all africa dis year and next year we'll move 2 Europe insha ALLAH....that's me Q'DEE da AFRICAN PRINCE....I love doin what I do a graduate in industrial relation Lagos state University...My pin is 2842F138








DOWNLOAD MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment